Re: SSLCertVerificationError: Allow configuration for TLS x509 cert handling

From: Daniel Moch <daniel_at_danielmoch.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 16:09:35 -0400

If we do that, we should keep it simple, for instance, allowing users
to specify a path to a certificate file, and a switch to disable TLS
verification altogether.

attached mail follows:

What do you think about building in some configuration to configure acceptance of e.g. untrusted TLS certificates, or e.g. Certificates with specific hostnames in x509 SAN?